Delta Automation Sp. z o.o. is pleased to present our new turnkey application for machining bathtubs and shower trays, designed and built by our team. The end customer is Geberit Sp. z o.o.
- 3D scanning of bathtubs and shower trays for project purposes
- Mechanical design and drawings in Inventor
- Machine construction
- e-Plan electrical project
- Simulation in MotoSim
- Programming of the Yaskawa robot
- Selection of tools and parameters for machining process
- Programming of the Siemens PLC controller and the safety system
- Purchases and assembly of components
Our co-operators were responsible for the implementation of mechanical components according to our project (laser cutting, bending, welding, powder coating) and machine relocation. Machine was built in our headquarters. After that, machine was transferred to the customer.
In addition, machine has been equipped by Delta Automation in:
- Additional fences
- Dust extraction system from the tools and cab extraction system
- Rolling conveyors
- CCTV inside the cab and in the operator’s area
All of this makes, that the built machine is a complete tool for machining of customer products.
The machine obviously meets all safety standards. This is confirmed by “CE” marking and signing the final acceptance by the customer.